Tiramisu Cake & NY Cheesecake
With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
The Italian Pick Me Up! Layers of handmade ladyfingers are doused with espresso coffee and coffee liqueur, smothered with a blend of the best mascarpone cheese, fresh cream, and whole eggs. The dessert is then topped with a generous dusting of bittersweet cocoa.
This pack is only made better with Ferrara’s New York cheesecake – a dreamy, creamy combination of the buttery crumbly graham cracker crust, cream cheese, sour cream and natural flavors is certainly a show stopper. It’s lush and velvety, with a subtle hint of tartness that cheesecake lovers expect.
This package includes
- 8" Tiramisu Cake, serves 10-12 people
- 8" Cheesecake, serves 10-12 people
HEAVY CREAM, SUGAR, MASCARPONE, EGG YOLKS, WATER, EGG WHITES, BREWED COFFEE, ALL PURPOSE FLOUR, ALCOHOL, WHOLE EGGS, POWDERED SUGAR, ALCOHOL, ALMOND POWDER, COCOA POWDER, BUTTER, SHORTENING, BAKING POWDER, VANILLA
PRODUCED IN A FACILITY WHERE NUTS, MILK, EGGS, SOY & FLOUR ARE PRESENT
Instructions / Storage
- Each Tiramisu Cake & Cheesecake Ships on Dry Ice
- Both cakes can be refrigerated for up to 4 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator one day in advance, or at room temperature for 3 hours.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.