With secret recipes that span three centuries, this fifth generation family-owned bakery continues to handcraft Italian desserts from the same location in NYC’s Little Italy since 1892.
Colomba, which is a sweet bread similar shaped like a dove. Rich with butter and eggs, filled with raisins and candied orange peel, topped off with slivered almonds and sugar! This Easter bread is the symbol of peace and resurrection.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes 1 Plain Colomba
- Each Colomba weighs 1 lb.
- Box color may vary
Allergens: Wheat, Eggs & Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to serve
- Colomba can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week. Best kept wrapped to maintain freshness
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ferrara Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.